Scroll down for current vacancies. Waltja is a community based Aboriginal Organisation, based in Alice Springs, working across the Central Desert Region. Waltja supports the development and management of innovative and appropriate services in remote communities.
- Successful job applicants will have a 3 month probation period.
- Salary sacrifice is available after the probation period is completed.
- Waltja staff are required to undertake a police check and hold a current Ochre Card.
Waltja’s Board of Management is seeking applicants for the positions listed at the bottom of this page:
- Positions identified as Aboriginal Identified are as per section 57 of the Anti Discrimination Act 1996(NT).
- Aboriginal people are also encouraged to apply for all other positions.
- Selection criteria must be addressed for applications to be considered.
- Previous applicants need not apply.
Selection criteria must be addressed for applications to be considered.
Please send your application to Waltja or email [email protected]
PO Box 8274, Alice Springs NT 0870
All current vacancies:
The Trainee will be mentored on the job and must have a current license, enjoy working with numbers, have great organization skills and able to multi-task, enjoys assisting clients, have a strong work ethic and commitment to on the job training, and enjoys working in a team environment.
How to apply for this job
To apply for this position please download the job description and information package on www.waltja.org.au or ring 08 8953 4488 and ask for Lenny or Amanda to obtain a copy. Please include a cover letter addressing the selection criteria outlined in the Position Description in your application. This is an Indigenous identified position. Email applications to [email protected], using the subject line: Indigenous Trainee Admin / Art Worker
Applications can also be posted or dropped off in person to Waltja Tjutangku Palyapayi Aboriginal Corporation, 3 Ghan Road, Alice Springs.
Closing date: Friday, 24th March 2017 at 4:00pm (CST Time).
No Vacancies currently listed.