What to include in your application
Your application must include:
- Up to date resume or CV
- Cover letter
- Current referee details of 3 recent referees
- Your statement of claims addressing all of the selection criteria
Remote Programs Coordinator Waltja Tjutangku Palyapayi Aboriginal Corporation This senior position provides program coordination and support to Waltja’s remote programs. These programs support children, youth and families and disability clients in specific communities...
Working at Waltja
Waltja is a community based Aboriginal Organisation, based in Alice Springs, working across the Central Desert Region. Waltja supports the development and management of innovative and appropriate services in remote communities.
- Successful job applicants will have a 3 month probation period.
- Salary sacrifice is available after the probation period is completed.
- Waltja staff are required to undertake a police check and hold a current Ochre Card.
- Positions identified as Aboriginal Identified are as per section 57 of the Anti Discrimination Act 1996(NT).
- Aboriginal people are also encouraged to apply for all other positions.
- Waltja is smoke free in the workplace and on the job