Scroll down for current vacancies. Waltja is a community based Aboriginal Organisation, based in Alice Springs, working across the Central Desert Region. Waltja supports the development and management of innovative and appropriate services in remote communities.
- Successful job applicants will have a 3 month probation period.
- Salary sacrifice is available after the probation period is completed.
- Waltja staff are required to undertake a police check and hold a current Ochre Card.
Waltja’s Board of Management is seeking applicants for the positions listed at the bottom of this page:
- Positions identified as Aboriginal Identified are as per section 57 of the Anti Discrimination Act 1996(NT).
- Aboriginal people are also encouraged to apply for all other positions.
- Selection criteria must be addressed for applications to be considered.
- Previous applicants need not apply.
Selection criteria must be addressed for applications to be considered.
Please send your application to Waltja or email [email protected]
PO Box 8274, Alice Springs NT 0870
All current vacancies:
Program: Disability and Aged Programs
Location: Alice Springs
Classification: Based on SCHADS Award Level 6 with salary sacrifice
Responsible to: Chief Executive Officer
Term: 12 month contract, ongoing pending funding
Applications close: 5pm Friday July 19, 2019